We study each class request in a personalized way, according to the needs of each client. In addition, we propose a specific working method that responds exactly to the objectives of each student.
We offer face-to-face classes in a wide range of languages for children, teenagers and adults, as well as business people, either on one-to-one basis or in small groups in the following ways:
TYPES OF CLASSES:
- Recreational activities for children
- School support for young people
- Official exams preparation for individuals and companies
- Business Language Classes
Academic SUPPORT CLASSES
We offer school support classes in all subjects, for children and young people, in all three systems: French, English and Spanish.
Each teacher belongs to one of these and has a method adapted to each class, has specialized training and extensive experience in the field of teaching
1. Telephone lessons:
- We offer 30-minutes conversation classes in any language for students with intermediate-advanced level.
- This type of class is designed for business language classes as well as for the preparation of official exams in several languages.
2. Skype classes:
- We offer Skype classes aimed for students, who, according to their needs, want to avoid going to the academy.
- This modality is designed for all types of classes: business training, preparation of official exams in any language, as well as school support.
- For those who live abroad, we propose Skype classes (for intensive training) according to the needs of each student.
PREPARATION FOR EXAMINATION ENTRANCE EXAM
We offer intensive courses to prepare the “Selectividad”, tests of access to universities like:
AND OTHER TESTS…
We offer computer classes proposing different programs for different levels of knowledge.
- We propose classes to automate typing and able to write 40 WORDS PER MINUTE
- For people who have to perform ADMINISTRATIVE work.
- Those who submit to Preparation competitive examinations that require typing tests.
- STUDENTS of any age (kids, children and adults) who want to improve their fast writing performance.
Creative writing workshop in French and English
This workshop is aimed at:
- People who already have a good level in French and / or English and want to improve it in a fun way.
- Those who are interested in discovering and experiencing creative writing.
CHILDREN´S THEATER WORKSHOP
EVALUATION OF VOCATIONAL ORIENTATION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION IN FRANCE
A guidance specialist comes from France 3 times a year, in order to guide students and families wishing to pursue university studies in France.
This orientation is 100% personalized for each student, in which an orientation test and an interview with each family are conducted.
If you want more information any of our classes, do not hesitate to contact us, we attend to all your concerns in the shortest possible time.